2008-07-06

Delays and more delays....

This is really difficult on my part, trying to be dedicated and punctual with my posts but my trusted laptop died on me last June and until now it is still in the "ICU". I came across the "blue screen of death". That is what I call when ever I see a blue screen with the error message scrolled right smack on top of the monitor screen. The last time I saw that, I had to part with my desktop.

One of the sad parts of encounter such a dilemma is not being able to back-up all your work prior this happens. All the photos for my next posts and drafts were all there. I don't have a spare electronic copy nor hard copy. Sigh....

Now, I am trying to work using a 128 memory desktop that we own since... Hmmm, it has been too long for me to remember. But I do recall it used to be the fastest then. LOL.

Allow me to apologize for the delays, and I am trying my best to get back on tract again. Soon I hope... soon...

No comments:

 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin